EltaMD UV Replenish Broad-Spectrum SPF 44
UV Replenish Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 is a 100% physical actives sunscreen that restores moisture to dry, stressed skin. Formulated with chemical-free active ingredients, it provides gentle yet powerful sun protection.
UV Replenish infuses the skin with hyaluronic acid that helps retain more than 1,000 times its weight in water within skin cells. Antioxidant activity further works to combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR). It offers high-energy visible (HEV) light protection. This oil-free sunscreen feels weightless on the skin. Ideal for daily and active wear, it may be used by all skin types and after treatments as directed by a skin care professional.
- 10.0% transparent zinc oxide, 5.5% titanium dioxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Chemical-free active ingredients
- High volume of hydrating hyaluronic acid
- Water-resistant (40 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Dye-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free*, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic.
*Contains no ingredient made from a gluten- containing grain (wheat, barley or rye).
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
Uses: EltaMD UV Replenish Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a physician
|Dimensions||1.5 × 1.5 × 6 in|